Our products are WordPress plugins, which means you need to have WordPress running on your web server. After any of our products you’ll receive two e-mails, the first is your purchase receipt with links to the plugin files and the second is your account login information.
If you click on the download links and they have expired, you can manually download your plugin by logging into your account. If you didn’t receive your login information with the purchase receipt, you can reset your password. Your login is the e-mail address used at the time of purchase.
Purchases will be single .zip files that you’ll install into your WordPress website. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress website (typically http://www.yourdomain.com/login)
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New on the left hand menu
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button near the top
- Find the plugin file you’ve recently downloaded and select it
- Click “Install Now”
- Once installed, click the “Activate” text link
- Repeat for all products you’ve purchased