- Upload ‘learndash-favorite-content’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or upload the learndash-favorite-content.zip through the WordPress admin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can configure it at LearnDash > Settings > Favorite Content
- Activate your license
To activate your license key and get automatic updates within your WordPress dashboard, take the following steps:
- Login to the WordPress admin
- Navigate to LearnDash > Settings > Favorite Content
- Enter your license key where it says “license key” (this was sent to you via an email at the time of checkout or you can get it by logging into your account.)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have purchased a bundle you need to use the license key for Favorite Content specifically, the bundle license key will not work!
- Save the settings (important!)
- Once the page reloads click “activate”
You can configure Favorite Content by going to LearnDash > Settings > Favorite Content
Configuring Favorite Content is simple! You have two major decisions to make:
What content can users favorite?
This is controlled by the “Enable On” setting. This setting lists out every type of content on your site. Simply select which content you’d like users to be able to favorite.
Where should the favorite button appear?
Your next decision is where and how you’d like the favorite button to appear on your site. You can have it automatically appear above or below the content of any enabled content type by selecting the corresponding setting.
If you’d like to add the button to pages or your site manually, you can do so through the [favorite_button] shortcode. Simply copy and paste that shortcode into a page, or add it to a text widget in your sidebar or your navigation with a plugin like Shortcode in Menus.
Easily change the styling by selecting a new accent color or entering a numerical value for your desired border radius.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For no rounded corners, simply put a negative number