We’re regularly releasing updates to our plugins to improve features and compatibility.
Sometimes customers run into issues updating, the most common issues are below:
This means your current web address isn’t activated with our server. This can happen if you’ve never activated your license or if your web address has changed since you activated the license.
To remedy this issue, perform the following steps:
- Login to your account here using the login and password created during checkout (you can reset your password if you forgot it.)
- Find the product you’re trying to update and click “view licenses”
- Click on “Manage Sites”
- Find the old site and remove it
- Login to your WordPress site and go to the plugins settings page
- Enter your license key
- Click “Save” (important to click save first)
- Then click “activate”