LearnDash Visual Customizer currently has the following additional shortcodes:
The course list shortcode will output a grid of your courses with a featured image or icon. There are the following arguments:
- style – This can be “icon” or “banner” i.e. [[lds_course_list style=”icon”]] or [[lds_course_list style=”banner”]]
- cols – This can be 2 or 3 and will change how many columns the courses are in, i.e. [[lds_course_list cols=”2″]]
This will output your course listing in the “Expanded Style” template, consider switching all your content listings to this style by selecting “Expanded Style” in the template option of LearnDash > Settings > Appearance > Themes.
This will output an enhanced course progress bar including an output of what percentage complete the logged in user is and how many steps are remaining.
Allows you to embed a stylized login form on your page, accepts the following arguments:
- redirect – What web address should the user be redirected to upon successful login?
- username – What label should be used in place of “username”
- password – What label should be used in place of “password”
- button – What label should be used in place of “login”
- remember_me – What language should be used in place of “Remember Me”
- lost_password – What wording should be used in place of “Lost Password”